Zaka Public Schools (ZPS) aims to educate all children without discrimination of cast, race, gender, religion, or ethnic origin.
The dates for registration/admission are announced early in January every year. The same is updated on social media. If you seek to admit your child to ZPS, this document will help you greatly as it includes all the necessary information for you.
- The admission incharge is the key person of admissions in all classes. The concerned officer will handle all the related matters and guide you accordingly.
- Parents/Guardians can visit the admission office or fill in an Online Inquiry Form.
- You can contact us for relevant information at the given numbers.
- Text messages and voice notes are also welcomed via whatsApp
- Admission to all classes will be strictly based on the following:
- The available number of seats in the concerned class.
- Score in the admission test result.
- The ability of parents/guardians to pay school fees with or without financial assistance.
- Applications received by the defined closing date will be preferred over late applications. Late applications will be considered only if seat(s) are still available in a particular class.
Age Criteria for admission
A child must be 3 years old by the 1st March of the admissions year.
A child must be 3-4 years old by the 1st March of the admissions year.
A child must be above the age of 5 years but under the age of 6 years on 1st March of the year of admission. For each successive class, a year is added to the age.
A child must be 9–10 years on 1st March of the year of admission. For each successive class, a year should be added.
A child entering Class 9 must be aged 13 years by 1st March of the year of admission
- The school administration reserves the right to accept or reject the admission or re-enrollment application, and the decision of the administrator to accept or reject the student’s application is final.
- An admission test is not required for the PG class. To check the senses of the student basic questions are asked
- The admission test is compulsory for classes KG-I to X.
- From KG-I to class-10: Applicants for class KG I – 10 are tested for subjects of Math, English, Urdu, and Science ( only for classes 4-10). The passing percentage is 50%. The total duration of the test is approximately 90 minutes.
- For the written test, the child should be equipped with a pencil/pointer/marker, eraser, sharpener, and ruler. The test is not designed from any specific textbooks or syllabus but to test the general aptitude of the child in the basic subjects according to class. The test is not shown to parents and only marks are communicated. A candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected In all cases. The school’s decision cannot be challenged in any way and will be final.
- The school will inform the parents about the test result within 3 working days.
- In case of any query or concern, parents/guardians can contact via phone numbers mentioned on the school’s visiting card.
The admission process will start after passing the test,
An admission form for successful candidates would be filled out by the officer.
Documents required for admission
- 1 copy of CNIC of parent/guardian.
- 1 copy of form-B of the applicant.
- Two 1”×”1 sized recent Photographs of the Applicant (child).
- Original School Leaving Certificate (only for matric students migration).
Entry into the system and issuance of fee challan
- After the admission form is duly filled and signed, the admission officer will enter the record in the school’s Information Management System (IMS). Parents/guardians will receive an SMS alert on the registered mobile numbers for confirmation of admission.
- The accounts office will then issue a fee voucher. It can be issued on the same day or at parents’ convenience. (Even the admission is granted but the child cannot sit in the classroom without paying the fee.)
- All the admission dues will be paid via a designated Bank. Dues can also be paid online
After all the dues are cleared, the child can start attending school